Thursday, October 20, 2011

Audience Feedback Evaluation

Positive Feedback:

  • I was able to hold a shot steady where appropriate
  • I used a wide variety of shot distances and angles (This inclded Medium Shot, Close Up, Extreme Close Up, Point of View Shot, Group Shot, Low Angle Shot, High Angle Shot)
  • My Camera movement was smooth
  • There was good use of mise-en-scene i.e location and set
  • My editing created a good sense of continuity
  • The use of titles/captions created a professional edge
Constructive criticism:

If I could change certain aspects of my film production, I would make sure there was appropriate and consistent lighting throughout in order to maintain the quality of the video and to create more continuity.
       Also, I would use original dialogue instead of using the dialogue from the film to create originality. When recording my original dialougue, it is important to make sure that there is no background noise, so that the audio clip is clear and of a high quality.
       Lastly, I would use costumes to highlight the role/status of the characters which creates a sense of realism and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment